Purrington Civil Involvement
Steve has been involved with utility infrastructure, site development and project management since 2000
- Water and Sewer Infrastructure Design
- Capital Improvement recommendations
- Project Management and Construction Observation
- Engineering Studies and Reports
- Budgeting and Cost Estimating
- Managing client development and relationships
- StoneBilt Concepts, Henderson, CO: PE services for precast concrete products; MSE Retaining Wall, RCP and Box Culvert Design. Public presentations, estimating and on-site technical representation.
- Ware Malcomb, Greenwood Village, CO: Site development for commercial, retail and industrial projects; entitlements, administration, permit acquisition and management of design team. Grading, retaining walls, cut/fill calcs, drainage, water and sewer infrastructure, detention facilities, roads, parking lots and erosion control. Prepared associated reports with calculations.
- IDES, LLC, Centennial, CO: Project management representing Special Districts. Multi-million dollar construction projects including asphalt, concrete, wet/dry utilities, landscaping, earthwork, drainage structures, stormwater management, erosion control and maintenance of BMPs. Managed all phases of construction, from design development to final acceptance and warranty.
- Meurer and Associates, Lakewood, CO: Design of water systems; meter/PRV vaults, shallow and deep wells, pump stations, water storage reservoirs, reuse water, irrigation and treatment plants. Design of sewer systems; gravity mains, flumes, lift stations, treatment facilities and forcemains. Design of drainage systems; water quality, detention ponds and open channels.
- AutoCAD, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, Flowmaster, GIS, BOXCAR, MSEW, Microsoft Office